$500 Scholarship Countdown May 31, 2019
5 Star Repair Services Inc. serves as one of the top ac replacement & Installation contractors in the state of Texas. Many customers located in Texas request our services. As the profession is constantly evolving, 5 Star Repair Services focuses on the training of all employees to ensure they are great technicians, and up to date with the latest information. This is true of every department, not simply the service technicians. As a result, some problems are resolved over the phone and the team can often provide a firm price for the call before the technician pays a visit to the client.
5 Star Repair Services Inc. will be offering a $500 scholarship to the applicant who best displays an understanding of the importance of excellent customer service in the HVAC service industry. Customer service is what allows an ac company to stand apart. How can a company better meet the needs of their customers to ensure they have a pleasant experience from start to finish?
Application Deadline: May 31, 2019
Winner Announced: June 15, 2019
5 Star Repair Services Inc. will award the scholarship to a junior or senior in high school or an individual currently enrolled in a university or college.
- The applicant must be enrolled in an accredited college or university or a high school.
- The applicant must have a 3.0 GPA. For those individuals who have opted to take a GAP year upon graduation from high school must show proof they maintained a 3.0 GPA while attending high school.
- The application form must be accompanied by an original essay of no more than 1,000 words to email to:email@example.com in .doc or .pdf form.
- Plagiarized entries will be rejected without consideration.
- Creativity is encouraged. However, vulgarity or profanity is forbidden.
- Entries may not be edited or returned once submitted.
- Entries must be received by May 31, 2019 to be considered.
- The winner will be selected on or before June 15, 2019.
- Proof of enrollment in high school or acceptance into the school of choice must be provided.
- The winner will be notified via email. He or she then has 14 days to respond. In the event no response is received, a new winner will be chosen.
- Any questions may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit your essay to Scholarships.